Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's In Your Bag? Summer Edition.

Every so often I like to publish a "What's in your Bag?" blog. I wish more bloggers did this; it's fun to have a glimpse into other's lives. It's like a peek in the medicine cabinet. I'm not sure what sense it appeals to, maybe just to be nosy? Maybe to see how other people do things? Who knows, but it's fun.


So here's mine. I don't clean out my purse ahead of time. So whatever is in there is emptied on the counter and published for all to see. I always hope that there isn't a bunch of crap or anything embarrassing in my purse when I decide to do this blog!

Bag: 2010 Coach, black w/ sequins. From left to right (as best as possible). Jergens hand lotion, glasses in case, National Geographic zebra purse size notepaper (zebra striped inside!), Glucagon kit, Jurlique hand sanitizer, hLoreal face sunblock, trident blueberry tangerine gum, ReliOn glucose tabs-fruit punch flavor, Philosophy lip gloss in Vanilla Birthday Cake, MAC clear lip gloss, car key to my Subaru Outback on a clear heart keychain, MAC Blot Powder, Kenneth Cole purple wallet, Crystal Light White Grape packet for water bottle, pens (green felt, pink ink, blue ink), Rimmel lip liner in 032 INNOCENT and Softlips lip protectant in vanilla. To the far right is the 3rd book in the Fifty Shades of Grey series, entitled Fifty Shades of Freed (yesss, I carry it with me in case I have time to read where ever I'm at), and to the far left is my testing supply bag.

Bag: From Target, make up bag.

Bayer Contour meter and test strips, Accu-chek Multiclix, Omnipod, Novolog, napkin. Hidden underneath all the stuff: used test strips. Inside zipped pocket: alcohol wipes, 2 extra Muliclix refills, an empty syringe needle that's old and has never been used.


Normally, my iPhone would be in there, as well, but I was using it to take the pics.

I hope someone else will post a "What's in Your Bag" and tell me so I can look! Men, too. Show me what's in your MANdbag/MANpurse!






5 comments:

  1. You've got me Nikki...
    I'm going to do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to do this too! I love being nosy and seeing what prodcuts are in other peoples bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have nothing on me and my man purse/brief case thingie. It would take three days worth of posts to show everything I keep. I am going to have to take your challenge and show what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the pink rubber case for your Omnipod???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kitchen Tested! I bought the case directly from Omnipod! I believe they show all the available colors on their website.

      Delete