Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Playing Whodunit with Diabetes.

Sometimes you have high blood sugars, random, whack-a-do highs. The mind of a diabetic will consider every possible factor that caused it. Here's my thought pattern, in pictures.

Hmm. Why has my bg been high all day? Was it the gluten-free carb-y goodness?


Or maybe my insulin has gone bad? How many days ago did I open it? More than 28?


Could it be the weather?


Too much vino? Couldn't be, it's not even opened. Just the sight of it?


Did the dog do it? She does look guilty.


Maybe it's...ME?


Just a few of the things that go through our heads while we sit and look normal to other people.




3 comments:

  1. Great post - mnade me smile :) never heard of that wine but may have to look for it for my next book club :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! And Bella is so cute, I just can't stand it! (And so are you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is great and so true! Love the last pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete